CALL: 518-382-8282


Agricultural Property Insurance Claims


Experienced appraisers specialize in the valuation of all aspects of agricultural related property losses.

Claims that include:


Your building/s, including your home, dairy parlor structures, barns, confinement facilities, silos, portable buildings, pens, chutes, corral fencing, building materials for farm buildings and fixed irrigation equipment, etc.

Inventory, Personal and Property (Products/Contents, like grain, silage, animal feed, pesticides, fertilizer, clothing, furnishings etc.).


Machinery & Equipment


• Livestock


Business Interruption Costs/Loss of Use


• Theft


• Arson


When covered by the policy:

  • detached garages
  • in-ground pools
  • outdoor radio or television antennas and satellite dishes
  • trees, shrubs, plants and lawns


AmClaims arrows The vast majority of Insureds will never read their insurance policy. Many that do, will not fully understand it. Policies can include an array of attachments and various nuances such as "endorsements", "floaters", "riders", etcetera. Wading through all of it can be confusing, and adding to the confusion, coverage can be included on one page and excluded on another, and vice versa.


The insurance company adjusters are interpreting the policy according to their company guidelines which, often times, serves their best interests.


     PLEASE DON'T GO IT ALONE!    Experience can be critical!



The amount of an Appraiser's fee varies by the size of your loss and the complexity of your claim.


CALL: 518-382-8282 

                                       AmClaims patriotic